The 2018 Wimberley Jubilee Parade will take place on July 4th at 10am.
Jubilee 2017 in beautiful Wimberley Texas
photos taken 7.04.17
Scenes from the 2017 4th of July Jubilee Parade, July 4th 2017
The 2017 Wimberley Jubilee parade started out with temps in the high 80's under a sunny sky. Just one hour later the temps had climbed into the mid 90's with a predicted 98 degree for the hi for the day.
The 2017 turnout lined both sides of the streets with crowds that continue to grow every year. The majority of floats are now representing businesses and as always; our local organizations and politicians. No matter where one looked, someone was smiling and those smiles were contagious. The old family and fun floats are nowhere to be seen, a sign of the times. Politicians seemed to enjoy walking and waving in the heat.
- Things to Do in the Wimberley Area
- Lodging in Wimberley
- Art & Galleries in Wimberley
- Shopping in Wimberley
- Dining in Wimberley
- Plan your July 4th weekend
- Fireworks in the area
- Click here to view 4th of July Parade Photos, over 16 years
- Click here to view Rodeo Slide Shows since 1999
- The story of the Wimberley VFW Rodeo, complete with old photographs